Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Got to Love Toddlers

So this afternoon when Makay was eating lunch Logan decided that he needed to eat the waffle that I was feeding Makay instead of letting him have it. I looked over just in time to see Logan shove the whole thing in his mouth I said "Logan that's the baby's lunch you already ate" he pulled the huge piece out of his mouth handed it to me, saliva and everything, and said "your welcome mommy." What could I do but start laughing, at least he used his manners right. lol The day is always full of surprises when you have small children at home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the funniest story ever!!! You have the cutest boys.

Jason and Tawni said...

Shawna!
I just stopped in to see Dave at the bank when I was up there this past weekend and he gave me your blog address. It is darling! You guys have such a cute little family! We have a blog too but we went private so I'm sending him an invitation today ... Oh, and the Costco story is so true, I always avoid that place because they have such awful customer service. We did end up getting your christmas card and we loved it!

Cleverly Triple said...

it was so good to see you the other day at good 'ol walmart! i'm glad i found your blog so we can stay in touch! :)