Friday, January 16, 2009

NKOTB is Back!



Well I'm not sure how many of you know, but I was able to go to the New Kids on the Block concert when they were here in SLC. My brother and sister-in-law Andrea came to Utah for the concert and I went with her. Now not only did we see the concert from the 2nd row center, we got to meet and greet them before the show as well. It was totally awesome and a once in a lifetime experience, Andrea and I got lots of FACE TIME and a little booty grabbing and cheek kissing as well. I'm lovin' on Joey and Andrea is holdin' on to Donnie in the picture. So all those doubters better recognize that NKOTB is back to stay.

4 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

I still think it is funny that you went to that concert!

Larsens said...

I am SOOOO JEALOUS!!!! I love NKOTB especially JOEY! I will call you soon to chat.

Krystal said...

So 15 years ago I would have been pretty jealous of you! That is awesome that you got to meet the infamous NKOTB!

Bliss & Gary said...

Awesome!! You are so cool! We miss you guys