Thursday, December 18, 2008

Crazy Eight Tag

I was tagged by Kaci

Favorite T.V. shows to watch.

in order that I can remember not ones I like the most.

1. The Amazing Race
2. Desperate Housewives
3. the Biggest Loser
4. Private Practice
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Prison Break
7. Big Brother
8. Top Chef, Project Runway, Top Design

My husband worked nights for 3 years, what else was I supposed to do.

Favorite Restaurants

1. California Pizza Kitchen
2. The Cheesecake Factory
3. Sweet Tomatoes
4. Red Robin
5. Tucanos
6. Olive Garden
7. Baja Fresh (CA)
8. In-n-Out

Things I did Yesterday

1. Trained Mic at the gym
2. Finally picked up and addressed my Christmas Cards
3. Did laundry
4. Did the dishes
5. Cleaned up toys
6. Did some Christmas shopping
7. Played with the boys
8. Hung out with Dave

Things I'm looking forward to.

1. Logan opening his train table on Christmas
2. Makay's 1st birthday (12/28)
3. Dave not having to work on Christmas or any other Holiday for that matter
4. Friends New Years party, I have a very large bladder!
5. Hopefully going on a date with Dave sometime soon.
6. Sibling gift exchange this Saturday
7. Getting more Christmas cards from friends and family (I love to see the pictures)
8. Seeing everyone's reactions to their gifts

Tag
1. Marci
2. Kim
3. Melanie
4. Heather H.
5. Rachael
6. Krystal
7. sherry.
8. and anybody else who wants to.

At first I thought 8 of everything wouldn't be hard, but some of them took me a while to think of.

1 comment:

The Lambert Family said...

This one has come full circle, I did the same tag about 2 months ago. How funny!