Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Matching Match Christmas

After a fun morning of opening presents with the boys Dave's parents stopped by to deliver their presents for us, and receive their presents from us. As you can tell I love to have things match, the boys are wearing their new p.j.'s that they received on Christmas Eve, Dave and I are wearing our p.j. pants that we got a few years ago, and G-ma and G-pa are wearing their matching sweatshirts that we made for them with a picture of the boys. In the picture on the sweatshirts the boys are also so matching with their homemade shirts from G-pa with a certain score on them 48-24, anybody know what it's for???? I think have a sickness, an obsession with everybody matching, oh well they are only little once so I have to do it while I can.

Aside from the matching it was a super fun morning to watch Logan open his presents and hear a high pitched "Lighting McQueen" when he open the trailer he got, and 2 lighting McQueen cars. And when he came running into the living room and we asked him what Santa brought him he said, "I don't see him, he's not here." Logan's excitement for Christmas has really brought out the Christmas spirit in Dave and I, it has been a great Holiday season, and I look forward to many, many, more.

I wish you all a wonderfully happy new year!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

OH man, I remember my mom making all of us match... not good times.

Glad you had a great Christmas!

The Lambert Family said...

I LOVE making everyone match. It's torture for Jason!