Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Holidays

Now that Thanksgiving has past we can officially start celebrating Christmas. I am anti Christmas before Thanksgiving has past, so I was boycotting Christmas music on the radio or even thinking about putting up any of my decorations. So tonight for family home evening (FHE) we are going to put up Christams decorations. I am very excited for many reasons, the first being that since we have had Logan I don't think we have ever had FHE mostly because if Dave ever had a night off from work we were going to make the most of it by going and hanging out with friends. The second reason is because it's always fun to have your house festive for the holidays. Third, I think Logan will be pretty excited to help put up the tree and other decorations.

As a little side note I wish I could have put some pictures up with this post of the fun I had with my sister, her boyfriend, and my niece over Thanksgiving but we are having trouble putting pictures on our computer from the camera. Hopefully we will fix that soon. Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to all. I will expect Christmas cards from all of you, that is an important part of our Christams derocrations.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Don't be expecting one from us... I don't do them. I know it's lame but I just don't feel the need to send out cards to people that I see on a (fairly) regular basis anyway.

It was good to see you guys on Saturday, thanks again for the help.

The Lambert Family said...

I love Christmas! I am anti-christmas before Thanksgiving as well. Let the holidays come one at a time people!

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

It sounds like the transition to banking is going along nicely. I was going to call you yesterday, cause I knew you didn't have to work, cell phone battery dead! My Christmas card should be in the mail by the end of the week.

Unknown said...

Cute blog!!! Sounds like a really fun FHE!!! I hope you guys had fun putting up all of your Christmas decorations. I love decorating for the holidays. So fun.