Thursday, August 5, 2010

End of summer = fall


I know summer isn't over yet and maybe I'm jumping the gun a little, but I'm so excited for the fall because that means...College football! (Hence the new background) I am so excited for the up coming college football season, not only are we die hard Ute fans, I pretty much love watching any college football game. And now that my house will be full of boys it's official we will be a football family. Whether they play it or not, we will watch it. So here's to a great football season just around the corner.

3 comments:

The Tices said...

Woot Woot!! Football! I love the summer but I sometimes catch myself wishing it away so I can watch a game. September 2, I can't wait for you to get here!!!

The Lambert Family said...

I literally cannot wait for Utah football this year!

Cassie R said...

You are too funny Shawna....=) Love your sidebar with the kiddo names in the sand....