Saturday, April 3, 2010

What is that?

Makay walks into the room with something brown on his index finger...

I immediately grab his hand so he won't touch anything and I ask "what is that?" He doesn't reply.

I take a quick sniff in case it's chocolate...to my dismay, it's poop. Gross!

I guess that's hos way of telling me he needs a diaper change. I want to throw up just typing out the story.

He definitely keeps me on my toes.

The many faces of my little rascal...

Mr. Sneaky got his "b's" out of the drawer

2 comments:

Daniel said...

At least he didn't eat it, Katelyn at Nathan's poop the other day. Yum did you throw up? Sorry just wanted to share :)

Anonymous said...

Ah that is so funny! So excited for kids...I've had the dogs do that but only because they stepped in their pooh and walk it around the house...not quite the same but still gross.