Monday, March 22, 2010

Is it so wrong?

Is it so wrong for me to wish for it to be in the 70-80's everyday? I am so tired of the cold weather! I know it hasn't been winter cold lately, but I want to be able to go outside and play with my kids or go for a walk and not get cold. I'm happy to wear a sweater, but the wind chill factor has got to go. I do come from the sunshine state, so I love the sun and warm weather, and I think that has been passed on to Logan. He keeps asking how many days till summer? And even if he goes outside and it's a little on the chilly side, he comes back in in a few minutes because it's too cold.

Another reason I need the warm weather is so Logan will go outside and play, all he wants to do is watch T.V. all day long. This is our big battle right now, I try to redirect with fun things to do, but he might do them for a little while, but then he begs to watch more t.v. and sometimes I don't want to fight him and let him. We need it to be warm so we can get our butts, go outside and keep the t.v. watching to a minimum. Tell me I'm not the only one who's 4 year old only wants to watch t.v.?

4 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

I am completely, 100% sick of the cold weather too! We desperately want to be outside! We need to get together soon with the kids and let them play. Caden keeps asking to play with Logan. Give me a call sometime! :)

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

Today was a break through day at our house. Nathan needed to get out of my hair so I threw out the option to watch Mickey Mouse he said No, stunned I asked if he wanted to go outside and play which he happily did. I was surprised as today has been more chilly than a few days last week where they played outside a lot, go figure. I agree that it needs to get warmer but you know me I would like it to hold steady at about 75.

Kaci Morgan said...

You took the words right out of my mouth...80 degrees for me, please!

Larsens said...

Maddie is my TV watcher and I KNOW I would have the same problem if we lived anywhere but Cali. You just need to move back!!!!!
When do you find out what your having?