Thursday, April 29, 2010

A New Job for DK

Yesterday we found out that Dave got offered a new job with Zions Bank. He is getting out of the retail side of banking and moving downtown to the executive side. He is going to be part of the marketing department for Zions. Some of what he will be doing is responding to peoples questions and/or comments on Zions facebook page along with many other things. He is really excited to start this new adventure and to try a different side of the banking world. I am so excited for him to continue to grow in his career and experience something new.

I am of course so thankful to the Lord for this wonderful opportunity, for my amazing husband to take on new challenges, and provide a great life for the boys and I. I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to be a mother and to teach my children so they can grow up and become responsible, caring, hard-working men. I am thankful for my good health, great friends and great family. We have truly been blessed.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so great, congratulations! Long time coming, right?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job!!

The Lambert Family said...

Congrats to Dave! That is awesome! He so deserves it! :)

Larsens said...

Congrats to you guys! See you soon(: