Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One Day....

So I really need to mop the floor, it's gross! Since both of my kids are sleeping, right now would be a great time to do it, but why would I do that when I can spend all this time on the computer. As much fun as this is I will eventually get off the computer and do it, but one day I will have a cleaning lady. I have run this idea by Dave a while ago and he just laughed at me, but earlier this week I said one day I would really like to have a cleaning lady to do the hard core stuff, like mop my floors, deep clean my bathroom, clean my base boards, and probably dusting. I hate dusting. If I have someone to do all that then it wouldn't feel so over whelming to clean the house. I don't love dishes, but there not to terrible so I'll do those and laundry. Until then I guess I better go mop the floor, and fantasize about when I will have that cleaning lady.

3 comments:

The Tices said...

I am with you Shawna, I want someone to come in every other week or so and just give the house a good scrub. I can take care of the day to day. That will be so nice when it happens.

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

you should find someone to trade personal training with for housecleaning... Trade services is where it is at! I haven't missed scrubbing my toilets yet :) We missed you last night, pick the Friday you want for Feb...

Cassie R said...

aww.....yes, a cleaning lady.... a nice dream ;) Cute post!!