Saturday, January 2, 2010

Makay's Birthday!


For Makay's birthday my niece Morgan spent the night, then in the morning we went to a place called kangaroo zoo. It's a place full of blow up slides and toys, it was a lot of fun. Logan spent most of his time with Morgan, and I was with Makay. Unfortunately all the toys had a 150 lb weight limit so Dave couldn't go on them, he was on picture duty. There were a few toys for only the little kids, but of course Makay got bored with that and only wanted to go on the big slides. It was a nice little workout for me to climb up to the top while holding him.


Me and My boys going down the slide


My Niece Morgan playing with us


Logan Head first


Makay enjoying the 2 and under zone


Him and Logan were tackling those yellow pillars in the background forever


He got a vacuum for cousin Morgan


And more cooking stuff and clothes


Good job Dave on decorating the cake


I am having to hold his arm because he wants to touch the flame on the candle.


Oh my little Makay, I can't believe he's already two, but at the same time I can't believe he's only two. My days are spent telling him to not climb on the counter, don't touch the Christmas Tree, don't climb behind the couch, get out of the fire place. Needless to say he is very busy, he likes to be where the people are and like lots of attention. He is talking really well (compared to Logan at his age) saying the usual "mom", "pot", "up", "spoon", "thank you". All of these are the typical two year old things. The reason I feel like he's older then two sometimes is because he trys and pretty much does whatever the older kids are doing. If they are climbing on the playground, playing soccer, rollerskating, you name it he does it, and rather well I might add.

He keeps us busy, and we love him to bits. Logan and him have the greatest time together, and I love having my two little boys tackling each other. Happy Birthday Makay I look forward to all the adventures you will take us on.



3 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Makay! I can't believe he is 2!

Larsens said...

Happy Birthday to our 2 year olds!!

Cassie R said...

aww.....Happy bday Makay!!!!!! Cute pictures!!!!! ;)