Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

Terrific Tuesday is what our ward is doing instead of Super Saturday, not only did I go to terrific Tuesday tonight, I had a pretty terrific Tuesday all together.
  • It started off with a Dr. appt. that actually gave the boys good quality time with Grandma and grandpa, and me time to read part of a good book as I was waiting.
  • Then a quick visit with my hubby, that's always nice.
  • Next off to the chiropractor, the boys and I got adjusted, and they did pretty well for their first time, got to keep that immune systems up.
  • Back home to make dinner and off to terrific Tuesday to make some awesome capes and tutus for Christmas.
  • Now it's time to hang out with Davizzle.

As I write this out it doesn't look to great, but I feel very balanced and accomplished today. Good night everybody.

4 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

How fun! Who are the tutus for? :)

Shawna said...

my niece, and I thought I might have a girl one day, it would be good to know how to make them.

Cassie R said...

Yay for balance!!! :-)

Cassie R said...

hahaha!!! girls....U are too cute, Shawna...:-)