Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last Couple of Days

I have taken some fun pictures of the last couple of days, so I thought I would post some. On another note I am loving Logan going to Pre-school, not only is he making all sorts of fun crafts and participating in fun activities I feel like he well be much better prepared for elementary school when the time comes. I am so thankful for the opportunity to send him to Pre-school.





A couple of pictures of the fun things Logan's been making at Pre-school.










Here's what Dave and I found when we went to tuck Logan in when we were going to bed...hilarious.









Makay stuck in the leaves









Speaking of Makay what a handful this little tyke is, he keeps me on my toes. Some one his latest he loves to cook. The first thing he does in the morning is get his pot and wooden spoon that I have set aside for him to play with and starts cooking, however, one pot and spoon is not enough, so he is constantly trying to get into the the drawers and cupboards for more pots and spoons. Walking around saying "spoon" and "cooking" in the most pitiful voice. As much as this drives me crazy I'm sure one day I'll look back and miss it. The question is when is that day going to come? Oh well he's my little Dennis the Mennis, and I love him to bits.



Here's our backyard once all the leaves had fallen.

2 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

Cute! They are growing up so fast! :)

Cassie R said...

cute thanksgiving pics, Shawna!!!