Monday, November 14, 2011

# 4 is....


So I guess we can make a GIRL after all!

We had our ultrasound today and we are having a girl, we are super excited to have a little girl to help mellow out these rowdy boys, but if she's anything like her mom she will probably just join in. When the ultrasound tech first said we both said oh, almost in a state of shock, I pretty much just assumed it would a boy, so far that's all we know. Now that it has sunk in a little I'm getting a little more used to the idea.

All three of our boys were easy to see and moved around in their ultrasounds, but our little girl did not want to be disrupted. She had her chin tucked down, her arms close to her face and legs crossed curled up in a ball. It was fun to see her and of course find out what we are having.

4 comments:

Kristiina said...

Oh congrats guys! What a great news, girls are the best...based on my experience:)get ready for a plethora of pinks and ruffles.

The Tices said...

That is so exciting, Congratulations!

Cassie R said...

Congrats Shawna, Dave and family!

Love, Cassie

Allison Holden said...

I'm so sorry I don't check your blog more often! Congratulations!!!! I am excited for you to have a girl. But I do recall that they told you guys that Makay was going to be a girl... The pictures of Hunter climbing on the bred remind me very much of Abiline nowadays!