Friday, October 14, 2011

Number FOUR is on it's way.

This may come as a shock to some of you, but we are pregnant again! We are excited to add to our already rowdy bunch, and I am due around April 10th, I am also excited to have a spring baby. I have heard from many people that spring is their favorite time.

Now to help answer some questions that some of you might have here we go;

Hunter is almost 14 months and they will be about 20 months apart

We like having our kids less then three years a part so we were thinking of having another one sooner rather then later, but this is a few months sooner then we were planning, but we are excited for Hunter and the next one to be close buddies.

Logan and Makay both want the baby to be a boy, I will be happy with either, a boy would be great four boys is fun, and something I am already used to. A girl would be fun because it would be different and we would have a lot of new things to buy.

We are planning on staying in our house for the time being, 1) I don't want to move Logan in the middle of the school year, 2) Dave has been at his new job for less then a year and we want to wait until he's been there a little longer. The good thing is that babies don't move much for the first little while, it will be tight but we will make it work. Lastly, Hunter and the baby will share a room.


Here is our little one at 13 weeks, everything looks good and has been going well.

4 comments:

Uneven Pavement said...

Aaaawwwww, Congrats!!!!

Larsens said...

So exciting!! I hope everything goes smoothly! Congratulations!!

The Lambert Family said...

I loved having two spring babies! Congrats again! :)

Rachael said...

Congratulations!!! I hear that if you can handle three, the rest are easy :-)