Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Camping 2011


We ended the summer with our one and only camping trip for the year. On Labor Day we went to Fairview with our friends the Deverall's for some camping and four-wheeling. I wasn't super excited to go at first, just because camping with a one year is a lot of work, and I was afraid it was going to be cold. It actually turned out to be fun and I packed some many blankets and warm clothes that we were all toasty warm all night.

Makay's ready for his ride

Makay, Jadon, and Logan enjoying a mountain man breakfast, yum!

Cheesy photo

My cute Hunty trying to figure out how to get around on all this uneven ground

Makay and Miah, so cute

Just waking up, don't laugh at the hat it kept me super warm all night.

Look what I found


Good Morning scowl

Climbing on the rocks

Trying to wrangle Hunter and feed him a bottle

Playing in the dirt, their favorite past time

All in all it was a fun camping trip, everyone slept well and it's always good to get away from the city. I was also definitely ready to pack p and leave on day three, one can only take so much camping with small children. I'm glad we went and that we had such a fun time!

1 comment:

Kristiina said...

Your boys somehow suddenly look much older. I guess another year has flown by. Sofi is just about to turn one...crazy. I am glad you survived the camping, we spent two days in August, and that was plenty for me.