Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pictures like these

So We had our ward Christmas party on Friday and after dinner there was a visit from good old St. Nick. The kids were all lined up and signing songs with Santa, so I was standing up there with Logan and holding Makay. After the singing they made their way into the Relief Society room for a photo opp. Please enjoy the series of events.


Here's Makay giving Santa a skeptical look.



Now shying away from a nice hello




Last, pure terror! Why is this strange man holding me?


Call me crazy, but I really like this picture, I think everybody needs at least one of picture of their kids screaming with Santa.

2 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

Caden SCREAMED last year. He was fine this year though. I don't think Ellie even knows what's going on.

Cassie R said...

I like your look Shawna!! :-) Happy new year!!!!