Monday, October 5, 2009

California Fun


I had the chance to go on a last minute trip to California last week, my friend Elizabeth was going and asked if I wanted to go with her. Since I hadn't been in just over a year I thought it would be a lot of fun. When I was there I had a chance to go to see some great friends that I haven't seen in a long time, see my old high school coach, as well as see my mom, grandma, and sister. Although the 12 hour drive with four kids is not the most fun, it turned out to be a pretty good trip. Dave was experiencing bachelorhood again, thanks to everybody that fed him while I was gone ;)


Logan, Eli, and Makay
This is my childhood neighbor's little boy


My neighbor that I lived two houses down from growing up, and her son.
Cassie and Eli.

Mack daddy Makay getting some action, although Ashlyn doesn't look so sure if she about it.






Here are some pictures of the kiddos at the beach club.


















The older kids on the slide, I like Maddie's Cleopatra pose :)


The whole group at the end of a long, fun day.
Ashlyn, Angela, Irelyn, Madelyn, Brooklyn, Makay, Shawna, and Logan. BTW that's 6 kids 5 and under, good times.


BFF Makay and Ashlyn they are only 1 week apart and had the best time following each other around all day. How cute are they?!

Here's G-ma dee feeding Logan his ridiculous sized portion, they did have a kids menu...oh well I think they both enjoyed this.


Makay, Shawna, G-ma Dee, Mom, Logan
Can you believe my G-ma's 91, she looks great!


3 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

How fun!! I am so jealous! I need to go on a trip!

Larsens said...

It was fun to visit! Your boys are so cute. Oh yah, we found a CARS shirt...is it yours??

Cassie R said...

Awww......so great, Shawna...when i get my camera back from my brother, I will be posting my pics of the boys and us....So wonderful!!! Lasting memories.....:) Love all your Cali pics:)