Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Through the Roof

So my brother has been staying with us for a couple of weeks now (let's make it 6) which has been a long time, but it's been really nice as well. on the days he's not working it's like having a nanny of sorts because I can run to the store or go to the gym with out having to take the boys to the daycare. Not a bad deal.

So this evening I went to the gym while Erik (brother) stayed home with the boys. When I got home from the gym Erik told me that Logan opened the door to the bathroom so Makay could go in Erik then hears some splashing and goes down the hall to find them both playing in the toilet, YUK!!!! As soon as Logan saw Erik coming he took off down the hall and hid in my room, not suspicious at all. So he put them both in time out which was fine with me. Anyway, when I got home and asked Logan if him and Makay were playing in the toilet earlier he said "no, just Makay, not me" yeah right I thought. Then I asked "how did Makay get into the bathroom?" He said "he must have come through the roof mom", "are you sure you didn't open the door for him?" "nope, he definitely came through the roof."

What could I say after that, I'm not sure how I feel about the lying, but I do enjoy the cleverness.

2 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

It is so funny when they lie. Whitney (Scott and Rhiannon's little girl)once ate an entire bowl of halloween M&Ms. Her face was covered in orange and brown. When they asked her if she did it, she said she saw sponge bob do it.

Larsens said...

I love it!