Monday, April 6, 2009

They're Big Boys Now...


On Thursday Logan decided he wanted to wear big boy underwear. So I thought o.k. here we go. I explained to him that he couldn't go pee in his underwear, and that he had to tell me when the pee was coming and we would run and sit on the potty. So I kept asking him if he was dry, and he would reply with a yes and a big smile!
















Eventually he came running to me and said "the pee is coming", so we ran to the potty and sat down, with a little help from drinking juice he peed into the potty. I was so proud of him!!! And he hopped up bursting with pride. It has continued like this over the weekend, even using potty's at other people's houses. Hopefully we are in for the long haul, yesterday he only had one accident, so it seems like he's got it together. Yippy!!!!








Thursday was a busy day, Makay also decided to start walking all over the house. even though he had already take his "first step", he was now able to walk for longer periods of time, turn around, and bend down to pick things up. It was such an exciting day!


How can you resist a picture of a bare baby butt.


My boys are growing up so fast, I'm so excited for the adventures this summer will bring.

4 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

I love that little baby bum picture of Makay! How cute is that? Show that to his girlfriends when he grows up!
So Caden pooed in his pants at Sams Club today. In his defense, I told him to hold it, because we were in line, but it didn't work. Be prepared for these little "set backs".

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larsens said...

What a busy day but memorable day. Congrats to the Richard Boys!

Sherry Ashford said...

What cute boys!!