Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Brothers at Play



Today when I was doing some cleaning the boys were playing together in Logan's room, well in the same room but not really playing together. It was so cute I had to take a few pictures. Makay is always following his brother around and trying to keep up with, I can only image how crazy it will be once he starts walking!!







Here's Logan hamming' it up on the camera,
I wonder who he gets that from?







Makay always wondering what's going on.









Our little climber












Makay on the move.










I feel so blessed to have two beautiful boys that love to play and that love each other. What a wonderful life I am blessed with.

4 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

How cute! Do they play together often? I can't wait for Elise to play with Caden!

Shawna said...

Yeah as often as Logan lets him play with out getting frustrated when Makay takes the toys he's playing with, but I'm excited for Makay to be able to keep up with Logan.

Cory and Jill said...

Love your BLOG. I'm so glad we're friends and our boys are the same age. We hope you guys stick around forever. Cute pics. See you at church tomorrow.

Cassie R said...

i love your blog setup...too cute:) Happpy thanksgiving Shawna!!!!!