Sunday, November 2, 2008

Batman and Robin


Halloween 2008 was so fun this year, first because Dave didn't have to work so I didn't have to do the single parent thing for this festive holiday. As you can see from the pictures Logan was Batman and Makay was Robin. Logan was having a great time wearing his Batman costume and mask (which was the best part) and Makay didn't really know what was going on, but he was good to let us cart him around trick-or-treating. My favorite part was listening to Logan say trick-or-treat in his cute little voice.

Since I was determined to have the boys wear their costumes more then once we went to many activities, perhaps to many. Although I think I over scheduled a little bit this gave us a great opportunity to hang out with some friends that we haven't seen in a long time. Thanks for all the fun everyone. I figured this might be the last year that I could pick what Logan got to wear so I thought I would have the costumes be related, and if anyone knows me they know I love for the boys to match, I realize they don't have to match every time. I hope very body had a safe and happy Halloween.



6 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

It's a waste not to have them wear it more than once! They looked so cute. Next year I may have Elise and Caden have some sort of theme too!

Unknown said...

The boys look really cute in their costumes!!! I'm glad you guys had a Happy Halloween.

Larsens said...

Wow Makay is so big now. They are really growing up. So cute with the matching costumes. Keep up with the blogging so we can keep in touch.
love ya guys!

The Lambert Family said...

Hey Shawna! We've made our blog private, so e-mail me with the e-mail addresses you guys want me to add to our list of viewers.

klambert05@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Anthony Holden said...

Those costumes were awesome;I'm sorry we didn't see them in person. We would love to meet for dinner sometime. Maybe after finals if you aren't going out of town then for Christmas...

Bliss & Gary said...

It is so fun to read your blog! Batman and Robin, that is so cute! We will be checking in often. Happy New Year!