Friday, December 28, 2012

Early Christmas

My sister came into town on December 7th to share in of holiday festivities with us. 

We started with the tree




Then my mom got here on the 9th and we did ginger bread men

aunt Sharolee and Bailey











Logan looking up names for the gingerbread men

Then we went to Temple Square



I t wasn't too cold the night we went, but I didn't want to take any chances of them getting cold
                                      











My sister thought it would be funny to re-enact the statue


Makay fell asleep and spent most of the night sleeping in the stroller


Grandma Carolee


When we got home that night we exchanged presents



It was a lot of fun to have some of my family up to celebrate the holidays. It was also great for the kids to open presents a little early to help with the anticipation. 

1 comment:

The Lambert Family said...

Looks like so much fun! Those cookies are so cute! :)