Monday, June 4, 2012

First Tooth, Chalk Art, and More

We have been so busy lately, so I will try to catch up in one post. 

 I can't resist taking pictures of Bailey in all her cute outfits. 

Makay's preschool had a field trip to the Aquarium, I decided to take Logan along
 Shark Tank


 Penguins


 Electric Eel

 Almost as long as an Anaconda 



 Sorry about the blurry

One day Logan said my tooth is kind of loose and was wiggling it. 

 By the next day he pulled it out by himself


 Love these kind of pictures, I think I have one with every kid doing this. 


 She's just too cute


 Snack time, you would think I could turn it the right way, but no



 Just something the boys and I made up one day

Makay had cowboy day at preschool

 So what one does times it by three and that's what happens at our house

Every year Bountiful does a chalk art competition, we like to go on Sunday evening and look at the fun pictures. 





 Whenever Makay wants to show you something he puts his arm out and says something like "look at these pretty flowers", so funny. 


 Makay loves to look at bailey, and show her off to anyone new, it's been so precious


Logan's school had a spring arts festival where they sang a bunch of songs. You can see his little face doing I'm a little tea pot. 


1 comment:

The Tices said...

Your baby is so cute!! The rest of the kids aren't bad either. It was so much fun see you and catching up the other day.