Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Best Field Trip Ever!!!


Today we went on the BEST field trip with Logan's Pre-school. One of his teachers works at the U ushering for football and basketball games, so we took the front runner, then trax up to the U and were able to go down on the football field. Needless to say I was super excited when I heard this, and I made sure we were all decked out in our gear. The boys were mostly excited to ride the train, and just run around, I was mostly excited about getting on the field.

Waiting for the train, and not very happy about it

On the front runner

Go UTES!

I'm way more excited then the boys

Both Am and Pm classes and some of the siblings

50 yard line baby!


Practicing our 3-point stance

I'm awesome!

We're #1

He's so excited

Makay enjoying "the game"

Zak, Sam, and Logan

We finally started heading back around 11:00 am, but after waiting for both trains we didn't get back to the Woods Cross station until 12:30, and we started at 9:00 am. It was super fun, but also super tiring. It was also nice to spend time with my older boys, and have a little mommy/son date.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the pictures!! I am glad you found my blog... I was just about to send it to you.

The Lambert Family said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

I love the picture of you laying on the field with your boys, it's so you! :) I can hear you saying Ahhhh!