Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is This Normal???

Logan must be growing or something, almost everyday this is how the story goes around lunch time.

I make him a full PB& J sand-which on some pretty dense 100% whole grain bread, he also has some sort of fruit, cheese stick or glass of milk, and something crunchy (cheddar bunnies, or rice cakes). I think this a lot of food for a 5 year old. I try to mix up what I feed him so it's not the same thing everyday, but it doesn't matter. And a sand-which seems to fill him up the most.

It doesn't seem to matter what I do when he's done he says he's still hungry. What in the world. At this point I usually tell him he has to drink a full glass of water before he can have anything else to eat, because I think he's probably thirsty and not hungry. And since he doesn't like water that much he stops asking. (If I really thought he was hungry I would give him more food). Any suggestions

I guess it's true boys will eat you out house and home, what am I going to do when my three boys are teenagers? Live at Costco I guess.

1 comment:

The Lambert Family said...

Caden is ALWAYS hungry! I think it's a boy thing! :)