Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dumb Hackers

I don't really check my email much lately, so it took me a while to see that my account had been hacked into and sent out a weird email about a MAC computer, sorry if any of you got it. Then When I went to my contact list to send out an apology email my contact list was completely empty. I hope this doesn't cause a problem for all of the people in my list. Needless to say I will not be using hotmail anymore and will be switching to gmail. I guess it was only a matter of time I have been using that for 10 years. Now I need to send a message to hotmail and hopefully they can recover my contact list. Stupid hackers need to find something better to do.

1 comment:

The Lambert Family said...

Good to know this. I have a hotmail account and I may need to change it!