Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Davey!



Today is Dave 32 birthday! It's a little crazy to think that he is now officially in his 30's, and it's also kind of nice. Well as you expected here is a tribute to the love of my life. Thanks for being one of the best things that has ever happen to me in my life, and for being such a great and undertnading husband, partner, and BEST friend. As if that wasn't enough thanks for being such an amazing father, our boys are lucky to have you as their dad. Thank you for setting a good example for them as a worthy priesthood holder in our home, they couldn't have a better dad. Well before this gets anymore sappy, I Love you so much, and am so glad that we are on this journey together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dave!! I hope you had a great one!!

D.K Smack said...

Thanks hunny! I love you too. Glad to be your old geezer. Love you soooooooo much.

The Lambert Family said...

Happy Birthday to Dave! I can't belive we are all this old! Did you have fun in Cali?