Monday, February 22, 2010

The Best $ 46.79 I ever spent...

For some time I have wanted a new vacuum. I even tried to convince Dave to get me one for Christmas and I promise I wouldn't be mad because it's what I wanted. So I went shopping around to find the one I thought was the best, for the best value. Of course in my dreams I would love a Dyson, but spending $ 300 + on a vacuum isn't really in the budget. So I looked around for what had Dyson type features, but wasn't so expensive. After searching and really thinking about it I found the Bissell Power Force, and it was only $ 46.79 at Walmart. Now this was a price I could handle. When I got home on Saturday I spent an hour vacuuming the living room, I talking under the couches, behind the entertainment center, along the edge of the wall and carpet. It was fantastic! I told Dave this was the best $ 46.79 I ever spent. Now keep in mind this is the first NEW vacuum I have ever had, we never had a new vacuum with attachments growing up (sad I know), and we didn't buy one when we got married. I have only had hand me down, mediocre vacuums till now. I finished up vacuuming the rest of my house today, with the same intensity and excitement. So if any of you need a great vacuum go for the Bissell Power Force, it's AWESOME!

2 comments:

Larsens said...

Thanks for the review. We are shopping for a vacuum! Tax return will now buy me a Bissell!

The Lambert Family said...

We need one too! You saw me being the "vacuume" last time you were at my house. We'll have to look into it! :)