Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LDR's First day


When we went out to take the picture before we left I told Logan that we were going to take pictures of just him, and he was all annoyed and wanted Makay to be in some, so that's what this one is all about.


There he is my big boy off to his first day of pre-school. This is his first official day with all his classmates and no parents, last week we went for an orientation and an assessment. He has been so excited to start school, and I think it will be so good for him, Makay and myself. He is going to an in-home pre-school run by two ladies in our Stake.


When he put his backpack on this morning he said "mom there's nothing in it why do I need to bring it?", that kid cracks me up.


Logan have fun at school, you will do great. Love you tons!

3 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

SO cute! Caden goes next week! I can't wait! I hope he isn't too shy.

Bliss & Gary said...

Good luck Logan!
Hope mom is doing well too. I have heard that starting school can be just as rough for moms. Good luck Shawna!

Cassie R said...

awww....I love the first pic Shawna!!!:)

Did u get that second email I sent u?...Let me know....xoxo, Cass