Sunday, June 7, 2009

I know, I know...


Well everybody I know it's been forever since I have done a post and I don't even know where the time has gone. May all of a sudden flew by, and before I know it, it's June what happen. Well I suppose I will let you know what we have been up to...

Work at the Rec. has been great! I have a good amount of clients that I love, and are all doing so well, it's so nice to see the progress that they have made by working hard, and making doable life changes. I LOVE my job.

I also started playing soccer again and it has been so fun! Our team is actually pretty good our record is 5 wins, 1 tie and 0 loses. We are starting the single elimination tourney next week, I'm hoping or good playing will continue.

Also in May was Mother's day even though I cooked dinner for the whole Richard's family it was great! Dinner wasn't too much work actually, and my honey got me some great gifts, and the best card, what a guy.

There was also Memorial day and Dave's 31st birthday, which happen to be on the same day. We had a great day going to the zoo, and having a BBQ with some great friends, oh and Dave waxed his chest for the first time. Happy birthday to Dave. I can't believe he's offically in his 30's when did that happen...I only have a few months left, yikes.

Dave's new job has been such a blessing and I love banker hours and all the holidays he gets off. I think I took it for granted before and didn't realize how nice of a schedule it was, and I am so glad that he's back on that schedule. I have found a new joy for cooking and really like making dinner now, and can't wait for all our summer fun. I guess the old saying is true you don't know what you've got till it's gone. I'm just glad we got it back.

To all my Utah women (and anybody that wants to come to Utah for this) the 4th annual wasatch women love your body 5k/10k is coming up on Sat. August 22. I really want to do this and encourage all my ladies to do it as well. This is for women only and it can be for fun or competitive, all that matters is that your out there. You can run, walk, anything. Please let me know if you are interested, or you can check it out at www.WasatchWoman.com

Well I've rambled on long enough, there are all my random thoughts, thanks for listening.

2 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

I think I may want to do that 5K. I will probably have to walk a good portion of it though. Although I am getting better at jogging on the treadmill thanks to you! :)

Cassie R said...

super cute pic, Shawna....:)